The Trivia Quiz
OK here's the answers....
Week starting 31st July
So what were last months answers?
- Who was recently revealed as an unaware traitor in Babylon 5?
- Talia Winters
- Name all the Members of the Simpsons Family, OK you don't need to bother with grandpa or any family members who don't live in the house.
- Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
- What are the full titles of all the Star Trek related programs?
- Star Trek, The Next Generation, Deep Space 9, Voyager, oh and the Animated series.
- Who originally introduced Don't Forget Your Toothbrush?
- Chris Evans
- What do the Acronmys NTSC and PAL stand for?
- National Television Standards Council, Phase Alternate Line
- In what American city was Cheers set?
- In what town is Neighbours set?
- Which member of clan Macleod features in the tv version of Highlander.
- Which american show originated the films Waynes World and Coneheads.
- Saturday Night Live
- Name the 2 children who joined The Flintstones?.
- Pebbles and Bam Bam
- How Many series of Blackadder were there?
- Name the Young Ones.
- Rick (with a silent P), Neil, Vivian and.... ooops
- What vehicles were featured in these tv series? Airwolf, Street Hawk, Blue Thunder, Knight Rider.
- A helicopter, a motorbike, another helicopter , a car called KITT.
- What was the name of the brothers behind International Rescue?
- The Tracey Brothers.
- Who Killed Laura Palmer?
- Leland Palmer / Bob
- What was the van that Scooby Doo and friends travelled around in called?
- The mystery Machine
- What TV show launched Lenny Henry?
- Opportunity Knocks
- What TV show was set in Sicily, Alaska?
- Northern Exposure
- Where is the current series of The Real World being filmed.
- In what year was Top of the Pops first transmitted?
Go to the trivia archive
Scott Manley / firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the useless trivia archive
Back to my home page